Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Haunted House

When I was a younger adolesent, I once had a very intense run in with a haunted house. It was in Salem and it was October 31. The night of halloween. I went with my sister father and mother. When we walked into the house the first thing we saw was a piano. It was playing extravegant and beautiful music. There was only one problem though, no one was playing the piano. It was just going on its own. The next room we went to was a bedroom. This is when the house got haunted. I walked into the bedroom and I see shadows everywhere, but there is not shadows cast by the light and there were no people in the room to cast the shadows. This freaked me out but had nothing on the main event of the room. I looked at the bed but instead the was just a firey mass. The fire was blue though. The tour guide continued on to the next room. This room was the dinning area in the house. This was a very wierd room. It had animal heads everywhere and I wasnt sure but I swear they moved when I wasn't looking. The food also seemed to have a creepy feeling to it. Almost as if it were watching you. After about another half hour of touring the haunted house I noticed, this was all probally fake. after that i just started to loose interest in the whole show and eventually left to get ice cream. it was a really fun experience though.

1 comment:

  1. haunted houses are pretty cool. I still remember when I was a little kid and my mother was pushing my baby sister's (she's now 27) stroller through a haunted house. We walked into one room and there was spaghetti hanging from the ceiling for some reason. That is what I remember. Anyway, at least you got ice cream out of the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete